Friday, March 9, 2007

Brotherly love



One of my favorite things about having our boys so close together (15 months), is watching them interact, play, talk to each other, wrestle, and love on each other. After nap times, they are so excited to see each other and for the most part, they get along really well. These pictures are from last week- it was a spontaneous moment- I didn't make them pose! They really do love each other. I'm eager to watch this sibling friendship grow through the years- I'm guessing they're going to be best buds!

10 comments:

Lorilu said...

That's so cute! I know Terry has a close relationship to his little brother. I think their age plays a big part as well - they are 18 months apart!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute!!

Natalie said...

Hi andrea, my mom told me about your blog. I am not a blogspot member. :) Attempting to keep something updated is not my forte but we will see!!!
Natalie (Martin) Reich

Daniel Martin said...

heeeeeeeeeeeey. thanks for the comment.

what's that blue and green thing on the wall?

Candace Sweigart said...

Awesome! They are so beautiful. I love that they are affectionate with each other too.

I haven't spoken to you for a couple weeks! I hope you are doing well. I need an Andrea fix coming up here soon...Lets setup a coffee night.

Love you!
Candace

Alaskagirl said...

What great pictures! They are lucky to be so close. Good planning... : )

Lorilu said...

did she say planning?
;)

Kimberly said...

Just the other morning I walked upstairs to see my girls sitting on their Dora couch together with their arms around each other. Times like that are soooo precious.

Candace Sweigart said...

Hey there :) Check your email! I'm trying to hunt you down :)

Candace Sweigart said...

Good afternoon my pal. I hope that you are having a great day and getting lots of that laundry done! I'm thinking of you.

Candace