
Well, it was not quite a year ago that we moved back from our brief stay in Twin Falls. And now, we're moving again- but only a couple of miles away! So, you may not hear any more from me until all the boxes are unpacked- and the pictures are on the wall. That's just the way we seem to operate.
Oh, and my parents and youngest brother will be here to visit this Friday! YEAH! So, I should have plenty to post about soon!
7 comments:
Let me know when you're ready to do some more "groupings" ;)
Hey there! I hope your moving goes well and you get tons done! I'm excited to hear about your new digs :)
Candace
Hey! How did the move go? Where are you living now? Tell me more! Also, good luck this weekend with the fam. :)
Candace
Did you get a new house? FUN!!! :)
Hey there! How was your weekend? Are you getting settled in the new place?
Love ya,
Candace
are you telling me that you don't have your computer up yet? :)
Wow I miss you :) Call or write soon so that I can catch up on your life!
Candace
Post a Comment