Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cycling

Our oldest turned four last week and we got him a bike. He was thrilled! Here are some pics from his first ride...

While I was walking beside him, he looked at me and said, "I ride just like you and Dad, Mom. I ride just like you and Dad." They watch everything we do, don't they? He was so very proud.
I'm sure we'll be taking off those training wheels before we know it!




The only thing better than riding his bike, is riding his bike with some of his favorite buddies...

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hi there - - - to answer your question on my blog. Savannah's birth weight was 7 lbs, 15 oz and she was 21 in long. :) Quite a sizeable baby! Which we are so thankful for.

Kim said...

Sweet pictures -- and a sweet moment :)K

Kristin said...

Hey you guys! Very cute pics :)

Hopefully we can take a trip to Idaho one of these days to visit you.

-Kristin and Brady