Like most southern women, I hold tightly to my faith, my family, and my heritage. I'm a busy wife and mom, trying to decorate our new home, keep laundry manageable, and not get too far behind on my scrapbooking! I'm learning that every season has its challenges and that time moves quickly; life is good here in Idaho!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Merry Christmas... in July
Christmas in July cards...now a tradition in our family! Merry Christmas! Stay posted for our annual "Christmas" letter!
5 comments:
We got your card today -- thanks! Is Christmas in July a tradition now? It makes your card memorable for sure :)
oh i can't wait to get home and see mine!!!
love, miss melanie
THAT is funny!
Very cute picture! I like your tradition!
You're ahead of me -- I didn't even do cards in 07, maybe I'll make 08, lol. Love your card layout and picture. You're one talented mama! :)K
Post a Comment