Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Fall Photo Update

Back in October, we went with Noah's class on a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  Here we are with our pumpkins (I brought mine with me!).

 

 Jonah's class had a Harvest party- our Incredible Hulk blends in with the chalkboard (he's in the back row towards the right!
 The Hulk has a soft spot for his favorite little pumpkin!
 Trunk or Treat!  The pumpkin outfit that Olivia has on was Noah's when he was a baby- I had to "girl" it up a bit with an orange tutu that I made!  Some friends of ours dubbed her a "Pumpkinrina!"
 Daddies and their girls... Olivia and Samantha have a special bond.  I think they'll be sweet friends in the coming years.  (They've already spent a scrapbooking weekend together with the moms.)  I love that the little lobster is so content in her pot!
 The GI Joe Ninja is also fond of the little pumpkin...

 Noah's class had a Thanksgiving Feast yesterday.  Yes, that's Noah- the tall Native American in the back!  His feathers kept flopping down!
 And today, our first snow! 


And my midnight project last night... a "thankful" banner!  So easy and I had everything I needed on hand.  I think it turned out pretty cute!


Hopefully this post will make some grandparents happy!  :)

3 comments:

melanie said...

not only happy g'parents but friends too! cute pics

Andrea F. said...

Fun pics! Your kiddos are so cute!

Kimberly said...

Oh, Ethan told me about that picture but I forgot! I hope our babies will be close too.