
I know it's oh so sappy, but I love flowers. They can make a huge difference in my daily life. When fresh flowers are sitting on my dining room table, I suddenly have the feeling that everything in life is under control. I find myself oblivious to the toys scattered around the living room- maybe not oblivious to it, but I'm not irritated by their presence!
Yesterday my valentine surprised me. He told me that he needed to go into work early and set his alarm for 6am. Needless to say, that I never heard his alarm and was dead to the world until he brought the boys into our bedroom around 8:10. I thought to myself, "I guess he didn't make it in early," but never uttered a word. He kissed me goodbye and the boys and I watched a quick episode of Adventures of Odyssey there in our room. Then, when I went downstairs, there they were. Twelve perfectly gorgeous roses in my crystal vase! Plus, there were three cards with it- one or two cards did not provide sufficient space for my hubby to write all that he wanted. :) What a wonderful way to start my day! So, lovey, thanks for the little white lie about needing to leave for work early- when you were really scheming to make my world better. Each time I see those flowers, they reiterate that I am loved and cherished... a message I never get tired of hearing! Thanks, hon, you are a treasure!
7 comments:
YOU GO JASON! Very sweet!
Wow! These are incredible and so beautiful. I love the color and I can almost smell them. I'm glad that you had a happy valentines day and thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I am SO very fond of you! You always make me laugh and you are such a good friend. I feel like I've known you all of my life and that I can tell you anything. Thank you so much for being such a good friend.
How very romantic. I hope the wonderful man I marry will be as thoughtful as Jason! You are loved!!
That's just what Valentines Day is for...SAPPY! :) It's over now so I don't want to hear anymore! ;)LOL
OK it's been over 3 days....lets hear what your days have been filled with....it not blogging that's for sure! ;)
Hey girl,
Hope you had a terrific weekend! How is the house hunting going?
Candace
Hi!
I really enjoyed having your boys come visit with us on Monday! The girls loved having the company although I'm not sure they know how to relate to little men yet. :) One funny thing I noticed is that the girls TALK a ton more while playing. Big surprise, huh?
Post a Comment