Like most southern women, I hold tightly to my faith, my family, and my heritage. I'm a busy wife and mom, trying to decorate our new home, keep laundry manageable, and not get too far behind on my scrapbooking! I'm learning that every season has its challenges and that time moves quickly; life is good here in Idaho!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
It's me now...
Well, I have to admit that my good friend is responsible for this blog. She took the time to set everything up and personalize it. She even filled out my first post- thanks, girlie! I am going to give the blog a chance- who knows what I'll write about- my oldest sons fondness for taking his clothes and diaper off after we have put him in bed at night? My addiction to baking sweets "to help me get through the rough times" (as my husband says)? The GodStops I see in my life on a daily basis (from Beth Moore's Bible study "Believing God")? My strange affinity for proofreading everything I see? Our new adventure in house-hunting? Who knows? Just check back and we'll see what makes it on the screen! In the meantime, I'll be figuring out how to upload pics, and further personalize this space...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEH! You did it! You will love it as much as I do! I will link you from my Blog.
Hurray Hurray Hurray!!! You have a blog too! I love it. I can't wait to read all about your daily life. Have a great week!
Love you!
Candace
WELCOME to the world of blogging!! I am happy to have you here. Can't wait to keep up with what is going on in your world.
Post a Comment