
Remember this? Well, my boys are at it again. I'm locked out of my bedroom! I guess Noah locked the door when he got up this morning- before he came downstairs to join me and Jonah. When I went upstairs to get dressed, so that I could play in our freshly fallen snow with my boys, my door wouldn't budge- UGH! Of course, the hubby is gone- these things tend to happen when he's away. So, I've called in the troops- I have a friend's hubby coming to try to rescue me from a life living in pajamas for the next five days. I'll let you know if we're able to get in...
*UPDATE!* I owe JD a big "thank you"- he was able to unlock the door pretty easily (why is it that frantic moms can't seem to get locked doors open?)- and I didn't have to pay him the $40 a locksmith would have charged. So, I am watching my boys like a hawk to make sure that all rooms are accessible for the remainder of the time that daddy is away. Although frantic tears were shed, a complete meltdown was averted! Thanks again, JD, for your help!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! They are too much! :) Glad it worked out better this time!
Oh my friend I am soooo sorry! I am glad you were able to get in! Why does all the bad stuff happen when you are on your own?
OH no!! Maddy did that to me one night Jeff was gone. She had snuck out of her room and into ours and fell asleep! The loudest banging and screaming didn't wake her up. It was a very frantic time for me but I eventually got in. Glad you worked it sound and I hope your week is going better :)
Yikes! Those kids are destined to be locksmiths when they grow up. :)
I can't believe this happened to you again. Maybe it is a good idea at this point to just remove all door knobs from all doors in your house :) Well, I'm glad everything worked out for you...and thank you for the giggles this morning.
Post a Comment