Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

In my true form, I am over a month late posting these pics from our Valentine's Day. And someone please tell me why I don't have a photo of my sweetheart and me? Instead, I will grace you with these pictures of our beautiful boys- and their sheer delight at their "Seek & Find" books and their Playmobil knights (aka "Big Guys"). I don't have a good photo of the beautiful roses that Jason brought home to me, but there they are on the dining room table. They were gorgeous and lasted a long time- which makes me very happy. Since we are a one-vehicle family, my sweetie sometimes takes the bus to and from work. On Valentines, he rode the bus from work to the store to buy me flowers, and then walked home- all so he could surprise me. Thanks, hon- it meant alot to me that you went the extra mile (literally) to make me feel special. I love you!
Love the heart sticker on Jonah's face! He was thrilled with his Pooh book.
Noah's favorite part was the "big guys"- he has claimed ownership of his brother's, too. They are so fun to treat!
I wish I had a better picture of our Valentines placemats- I got them at Target and they were so cute! They had an alligator on them with a heart in his mouth and said love underneath. They were perfect for a mom with boys!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I got Sulli one of those placemats. I love them. Can't believe how wonderful your man is! Mine boycotts V-Day. Didn't even get a card. Silly man.

Rachel said...

How fun! How blessed you are to have 3 sweet valentines!