Like most southern women, I hold tightly to my faith, my family, and my heritage. I'm a busy wife and mom, trying to decorate our new home, keep laundry manageable, and not get too far behind on my scrapbooking! I'm learning that every season has its challenges and that time moves quickly; life is good here in Idaho!
Monday, August 4, 2008
O-R-E-O!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
little known fact that i can polish off a good portion of a container of oreos in one sitting. i got really good at this during my days of graduate school. a box of oreos, school books and a glass of milk all on the couch with me. fun times!!
How much TV are my grandsons watching, anyway? That's exactly what the commercial shows -- and what we do at Mima's house! Love you all!
william made a statement like that just this week
loe, miss melanie
I'm at work thinking about you and thought I'd jump over to your blog and then here you are tempting me with cookies??? Gee, thanks a lot!(jk) I hope all is well and that your scrapbooking was a smashing success. I'm sorry I missed you and my forgetfulness is no indication of how I feel about you! You are such a darling friend and I hope to be able to make the scrapbooking up to you.
Love you!
Now look what you've been missing Ms. Betty Crocker! )
Thanks for your comment! I had no idea you read my blog! :) That was such a fun night with the crawfish! I saw some tonight at a chinese buffet, and i thought of that night! I hope y'all are doing well!
Hello my friend! Just checking in and thinking about you. I hope you are doing well and I'd love to have another girl's night soon...what does your October look like? We need to get something on the books before the crazy holidays take over!
Candace
Post a Comment