Like most southern women, I hold tightly to my faith, my family, and my heritage. I'm a busy wife and mom, trying to decorate our new home, keep laundry manageable, and not get too far behind on my scrapbooking! I'm learning that every season has its challenges and that time moves quickly; life is good here in Idaho!
Congratulations! Just remember that with three instead of two - you and Jason are now outnumbered. You have to go to zone defense instead of man to man!
12 comments:
AWESOME!
CONGRATS! That is fantastic :)
WooHoo!!! Congrats!
clever girl...this is cute! so excited for you...and thinking pink!
oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! :D
Welcome to the Mommy of three club!Congrats!
Congratulations! That is awesome!!! (Savannah was born on May 13th. . . May's a good month)
Congratulations! Just remember that with three instead of two - you and Jason are now outnumbered. You have to go to zone defense instead of man to man!
Oh yeah!!! Congratulations!! Such exciting news :)
Yay! I'm excited you and your family!
Congratulations again! I can't wait to meet the next Williams baby!
oh good! we'll be there for Christmas, but we haven't decided the exact arrival date yet :)
Post a Comment