There's lots to catch up on from the past year (sorry for my break from blogging), so here goes!
Both boys wanted to be spiderman for Halloween, here's Noah...

And spiderman #2, Jonah...

For Thanksgiving, Jason's mom and stepdad came for a visit. It was so nice to family in town for the occasion- and of course, the food was great. Janice helped out so much in the kitchen and Jason smoked a turkey for us- delicious!
It's a Christmas tradition to have the boys' picture taken with Santa. They were excited about seeing him...until it was their turn- and yes, they are both crying. Oh well, I've got the picture for the scrapbook! I've been told that someday I'll have to pay bills for therapy for them to recover from their Santa experience.
We celebrated Christmas with my family in Louisiana- it was wonderful to be with everyone. Here's a family picture from Christmas Eve...
Another Christmas tradition we have is giving the kids new Christmas PJs. And yet, another tradition that the kids were not excited about this year. Jonah just melted because he wanted to wear his superhero jammies instead. Maybe I'll learn and their "Christmas PJs" this year will be Spiderman themed- doubtful!
While we had the entire family together, we attempted to get a family photo. My boys always make this so challenging, but we were so glad to get a decent photo with everyone in it!
Part 2 of this catch-up coming soon...
1 comment:
Oooh, I like their matching jammies! Thank you so much for updating your blog; I'll need good reading material here in the hospital. :)
Post a Comment