Saturday, December 5, 2009

Playing Catch-Up: Part 2- Jan-Mar 2009

This first picture is extra special to me. The boys and I went to the park (back in Louisiana) with my Mom on January 12th and we had some fun times together. The next day we flew back to Boise, and then on the 14th is when we had our doctor's appointment where we found out that we had lost our sweet Ava. This is the last picture I have of all three of my kids with me... I know that you can't see my prego belly, but I know she's there.
Some snow time with dad in late January...
Valentine's Day gifts from Mommie & Daddy!
Look at these superheroes! Jonah & Noah playing with their friend Sulli in March. What tough guys!
We don't have as many photos as usual from the beginning of this year, but we tried to maintain "normal." God has been so faithful to carry us through our grief with great peace and comfort- we are so thankful.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

what sweet pictures. love the pic of you and your 3 kiddos! also love my "spideyman". he has such fun adventures at your house! love you friend.