In honor of being 2 weeks from our due date (and dilated to a 2), I thought I'd share some pregnancy photos with you... a quick glimpse of our journey.
8 months to go...

7 months to go...

5 months to go...

2 months to go...

1 month to go...

I don't think I'll be posting any more pregnant belly photos- you get the idea- we're growing!
Now, here are the photos from our 20-week ultrasound at the beginning of September when we found out we were expecting a sweet baby GIRL...
This is where my sweet hubby cannot tell what the ultrasound photo is showing! I love the confused look!

Fortunately, the ultrasound tech included a note that showed a diagram of the little girl parts, so that we could figure it out!
God is so good! We're so excited about this baby girl and cannot wait to meet her!
God is so good! We're so excited about this baby girl and cannot wait to meet her!
Thanks, Darc, for sharing in our exciting moment- and capturing it all on camera!
4 comments:
Yeah! I love the belly pics! I can't wait to meet your baby girl!
Can't wait until your new little one is here! We bought our plane tickets to Boise, by the way!
Awww...I'm so excited for you. I've bein praying for you and will continue over the next few weeks.
You are beautiful! I love your little belly. Precious.
Post a Comment