Sunday, January 10, 2010

She's Here and She's Sweet!

The Little Miss joined us Friday at 4:47pm- we were at the hospital for about an hour and 2 minutes before she arrived! I'll share the full story soon... for now, enjoy some baby girl sweetness!


Olivia Marie~7 lbs~20 inches



Before her first bath- I call it her "baby duckling" hair!

After her bath- complete with a southern girl's favorite accessory!

Meeting her big brothers...


10 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my goodness!!! Miss Olivia is so precious!!! Congratulations!!! What a joy and a blessing for her to be here! We can't wait to meet here!

Andrea said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! Congratulatoins! You all look SO happy and so proud to welcome her into your family! Can't wait to hear all about Olivia from Jonah at Cubbies :D

(LOVE the name you picked by the way!)

Elizabeth said...

Our Olivia says your Olivia is pretty!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! SOOOOO excited for ya'll. Enjoy her and get some sleep!

Kimberly said...

She is so beautiful and you look great too, Andrea! Seeing her little face helps me to have the discipline to wait it out a few more weeks.

Alisha Beverly said...

She is just perfect! I'm estatic for you guys!

Darc said...

Hey Beautiful Mama!!! Finally had some down time to catch up on your blog! I LOVE it - I'd never seen all your belly pictures! You are so pretty little lady! Of course another congratulations on perfect little Olivia! Can't wait to come snuggle with her some more! You're amazing to have posted pictures so soon! Love you Girlie :) darc

chrisanna said...

Oh yes...look at all that sweetness! She is absolutely beautiful. I love all the pictures. I am so sad I didn't make it up to the hospital to see you. Hopefully I'll get to meet her soon! Congratulations my friend! I can't wait to hear the full story. Btw, you look great!

melanie said...

beautiful and oh so sweet! congrats. love you

Anonymous said...

Love that little girl! I know you're enjoying your time with your parents. They must be thrilled to be with Miss Olivia and brothers. Love ya, Tab