Like most southern women, I hold tightly to my faith, my family, and my heritage. I'm a busy wife and mom, trying to decorate our new home, keep laundry manageable, and not get too far behind on my scrapbooking! I'm learning that every season has its challenges and that time moves quickly; life is good here in Idaho!
Monday, February 8, 2010
1 Month!
We're still around... just hanging out with a sweet baby girl.
Aaaahh, such a big girl! Okay, I'm probably the only one who thinks that but she looks huge compared to Sami. :) When they are both a little older it would be fun to let them play together. Glad you are having such a good time with your girl!
6 comments:
Be still my heart! She is SO cute!
Aaaahh, such a big girl! Okay, I'm probably the only one who thinks that but she looks huge compared to Sami. :) When they are both a little older it would be fun to let them play together. Glad you are having such a good time with your girl!
Wow! She is just beautiful!
oh she is so dang cute. i am so glad i finally got to hold her!
she is darling!
Andrea-she is beautiful!!!!
I have missed your blog :)
I clicked on it from Rach's and then never got the blog site correct after that. I will add it to my favorites.
Congrats, she is so precious!
So happy for you.
Love
Zoe
Post a Comment