Seven years ago yesterday, I married the love of my life. It's been quite the adventure these past seven years- a master's degree, two babies, four moves, a few job changes- several of these transitions simultaneously! What a busy season of life, yet a wonderful season.

We spent a quiet, relaxing evening at home last night (without the kids) enjoying a wonderful dinner, and looking back through scrapbooks of our life together. It was such an amazing reminder of all our blessings. 

It's been fantastic, but I believe the best is yet to come. I love you, hon. Happy Anniversary.

10 comments:
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a special day!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 7 years.
Happy Anniversary...I'm back and need to call you. Beautiful straight hair by the way. Sorry that I never got to calling you back. Couldn't have told you the brand anyways...didn't bring it with me. Love you.
Happy 7th! That dinner looks scrumptious :)K
Happy seven!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! That dinner looks amazing :)
happy be-lated anniversary to you guys.
I just wanted you to know that you made my day today when I read that wonderful comment you left on my blog. I feel like you and I are sort of "kindred spirits" and I just adore you. Thank you for caring for me and for always being there. I would really love to strengthen our friendship even more and I need to strengthen my scrapbook with you too. I love you!
Candace
Post a Comment