Monday, April 14, 2008

Pool party...

...without the pool! This weekend was absolutely gorgeous. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and got some yardwork done and clean-up around the house. The boys were thrilled to play outside. While we were busy, Noah went back into the house, put on his swimming trunks, drug out several of our pool toys, and sat in our driveway. Just waiting for the pool to show up. He's ready!

11 comments:

Lorilu said...

Get Ready! The forecast says 30% chance of...yes...SNOWWWWWW!!!!

Can you believe it?

After the weekend of 80, 75 and 70???

UGH!!!

fab5 said...

I am ready for the pool too! We can't wait for you all to come swimming with us soon!

Life As I Know It said...

This is too adorable!

Alaskagirl said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Anonymous said...

that is priceless! love you, miss melanie

Kim said...

Oh my! Hey, I have a little plastic pool that needs a new home - Let me know if you'd like it :) K

Kimberly said...

My girls put on their swimsuits Friday night and had grand plans to go swimming. They were pretty disappointed when we told them it wasn't going to happen. I guess there's always bathtubs, right?

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Wish the nice weather would come back!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

How fun- no swimsuits here in MT this past weekend! I loved getting to see you and your wonderful family. It was great getting to visit and hang out. Can't wait til the next time! Love you, Rach

Candace Sweigart said...

Ok, its killing me! I need to see you soon :) I have so much to catch up with you about. Send me an email and let me know when you are available for lunch. I will not stop until I've got you :)

Candace