Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just Laughin'

A couple of days ago I hear Jonah in the bathroom. Since he is just newly potty-trained, I keep a close eye on what he's up to in these moments.

So, I hollered, "What are you doing, Jonah?"

He replied, "Just waffin' (laughin')."

I thought to myself, what in the world? So, I responded, "Are you going tee-tee or poo-poo?"

"I just waffin'," he replied.

I knew I needed to check to make sure everything was ok. When I walked in, he grinned, laughed, and pointed to the stream of pee that was running down the shower curtain. He had aimed from his sitting position on the commode and was most amused with the mess he created! UGH!

If only I could just be laughing, too... Potty training- it's not for sissies!

6 comments:

melanie said...

and no it's not. that's just gross!

Nicole said...

oh my!little stinker. was that from a sitting or standing position? get that boy signed up for bow hunting lessons. sounds like he is a good aim! love you

Anonymous said...

and potty training boys is a little messier than with girls :)

Rachel said...

Just a glimpse of what I have to look forward to, huh?!

Jen said...

aren't boys fun. i wishi could tell you they stop that kind of stuff whenthey get older. instead i will tell you they just get grosser.

Kim said...

I so enjoyed spending time with you and the boys -- they're great! Can't wait to hear about your visit :)K