Monday, July 2, 2007

About 3 years ago...

Bugga,
It was a little over three years ago that you made me a Mommie- a dream I'd had since I was a little girl. You completely won me over- that sweet cleft in your chin was such a surprise and a delight. You continue to win my heart with that pretty face! You didn't get to stay a baby long, since your brother was born when you were 15 months old, but you are a wonderful big brother. You are so protective of your JooJoo, and he really looks up to you. Thanks for sharing your toys, your hugs, and your time with him.

You are a reflection of me- in your emotions, mostly! We can always tell what you are feeling because you are my expressive, dramatic one. I inadvertently taught you that! You have a most special bond with your daddy, and I love to watch the two of you connect.

I adore your passion for life- especially trains, Cars, and Buzz Lightyear. You have a zest for life that is contagious. I cherish your hugs and kisses- especially the unsolicited ones. It's so fun to go through these growing stages with you. You are learning every day and communicating your thoughts so well- you keep us laughing.

Bugga, you are a joy. Happy 3rd Birthday, a little belated- may you want to wear froggy boots for years to come!

Love,
Mommie

6 comments:

Lorilu said...

Happy Birthday N!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post! Happy Bday to your little guy.

Have fun tonight, I'll miss you all :) but we'll have to play another scrap night this summer.

Kimberly said...

How sweet! I didn't realize you had a July birthday in your family. :) Ryan's is on Friday and Ethan's is a week after that. I hope you are surviving still with J. gone!

Louisiana Belle said...

His birthday was actually June 3rd- I'm just really late getting this posted! Well, a day short of being a month late!

Anonymous said...

sweet! love, miss melanie

fab5 said...

I love it! I wish we could keep them little forever, or at least just a little longer!