Sunday, July 22, 2007

Christmas in July

For our annual family Christmas letter, click here!

*Special thanks to Crevin Design for the design work- check out their website!

7 comments:

Lorilu said...

YEH!! You did it! Perfect! :)

Candace Sweigart said...

Awesome! I love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved the picture, so glad you decided to send it out. Cute design :)

Anonymous said...

Finally we can start praying for you. :-)

Anonymous said...

great letter and i absolutely love you coming to louisiana a lot!

miss melanie

fab5 said...

I love the letter! I hope you are having a great time in Louisiana! We shortened our trip a bit so we will be home only a few days after you!

Anonymous said...

Matt and I thought this was great! In fact we don't know why we never thought of doing it since we NEVER can get our act together long enough around the holidays to get anything done. It was great seeing you in "Big D" and I plan on "lurking" around your blog. Love you girl! Lizzy